Place of Origin:
CE, ISO, SGS
1050, 1060, 1100, 3003, 3004, 3105, 5052, 5005, 5083, 6061, 6063, 7075 etc.
|Standard||GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc|
1A50, 1350, 1145,1350,1A30,1160,1200,1235
|Quality control||Mill Test Certification is supplied with shipment,Third Part Inspection is acceptable.|
|Surface||Bright,polished,hair line,brush,sand blast,checkered,embossed,etching,etc|
|Package||Standard export package,as wooden box or as required.|
|Application||1)Further making utensil.|
|2)Solar reflective film|
|3)The appearance of the building|
|8)Decorated inside and outside the car|
|9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.|
|10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,U disk,etc.|
|Contact||If you have any question,please feel free to contact me.|
01. The surface of the aluminum foil is extremely clean and hygienic, and no bacteria or microorganisms can grow on its surface.
02. Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material, it can be in direct contact with food without any worries that can endanger human health.
03. Aluminum foil is a tasteless and odorless packaging material, which will not cause any peculiar smell to the packaged food.
04. No matter in high temperature or low temperature, there will be no grease penetration in aluminum foil.
05. If the aluminum foil itself is not volatile, it and the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
06. Aluminum foil has good plasticity, so it can be used to package products of various shapes. Various shapes of containers can also be arbitrarily formed.
07. Aluminum foil is an opaque packaging material, so it is a good packaging material for products exposed to sunlight, such as margarine.
Send your inquiry directly to us